Thursday, September 12, 2013

Stiletto McQueen's Fav Celeb Fragrances

Lately I have been obsessing over fragrances, especially those endorsed by celebrities....probably because it's the closest I will get to smelling them right now. Weird I know lol.....but that's neither here nor there. If you are interested in smelling like me I made a list of my top 15 favorite celeb fragrances. There's no specific order but let's just say of course Queen Bey is my ultimate fav and also inspired this post.

1. Beyonce Heat
2. Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds
3. Derek Jeter Driven
4. Diddy Unforgivable
5. Celine Dion Spring in Paris
6. Rihanna Reb l' Fleur
7. Nicki Minaj Pink Friday
8. Prince 3121
9. David Beckham Intimately Beckham
10. Justin Bieber Girlfriend
11. Taylor Swift Wonderstruck
12. Jennifer Lopez Glow
13. Mariah Carey M
14. Paris Hilton Heiress
15. Britney Spears Curious

What are your favs? Sound off below!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment