Friday, December 5, 2014

FREE WEEZY!!!!!!

I've never been the type to scream free anybody but when your creativity is being stifled and you are being held prisoner by a label I think an exception should be made.

In response to his latest album the Carter V being held back, yesterday Lil' Wayne released some very controversial comments via his twitter account that indicated that he was a prisoner by Birdman. Rapper Pusha T further added fuel to the fire by responding in a very Suge Knight manner.

I have to admit I was totally confused by the whole thing and was completely expecting for a statement this morning but no....nothing. I would have never expected a beef between Weezy and Baby who seem like equal partners in the Cash Money/Young Money empire. I assumed his twitter had been hacked, but the rawness of the words seemed to have valid emotions behind them.

Who knows I'm definitely waiting for the next bit of tea.

👀🐸☕

No comments:

Post a Comment