Monday, November 5, 2012

Get out and Vote!!!!!

Greetings, greetings, greetings! I wanted to reserve my first blog post for the most important event of 2012. But before I do so allow me to introduce myself. I am Stiletto McQueen aka Mz.Knowitall. You may know me from my previous blog which has been taken over as the un-official Black Guvernment Music Group fan blog. This is my new blog Headphones and Stilettos where I will provide you with the latest fashion and entertainment news.
I want to take my first blog post to tell everybody to get out and vote. It's a critical time once again in America. We are on the eve of a presidential election. Now we already know who I'm endorsing for the presidential election, but there are a lot of other issues on the ballot. Make sure that you take some time to research the proposals before you go in to cast your ballot tomorrow.

Starting Wednesday I will be bringing you daily fashion and entertainment news right here on my new blog Headphones and Stilettos. You can also get the latest news from Black Guvernment Music Group at www.mz-knowitall.blogspot.com.

Peace and luv!
Stiletto McQueen


No comments:

Post a Comment