Sunday, November 18, 2012

#phuckyoreleasedate-Why is Unapologetic in Stores

So apparently this isn't just your traditional online album leak....this was an all out F-up. Twitter was buzzing Friday about Ri-Ris cd being released early but I couldn't find any authentic copies which made me think it was a leak. But then I stumbled across a copy at an undisclosed location. Crazy thing about it is that I asked them to look in the system and they clearly said that the album wasn't available for purchase. While browsing I was able to locate one clean version of Unapologetic. I then asked them to look up the cd again ( I loves my cuss words ) and they all out refused.
Well apparently what has happened is that someone either messed up or hated and accidentally sent copies to the stores early....however it was never authorized to be put on shelves. So that's why it was so hush hush when I went to that one place ( I'm not snitching ). I just need to know HOW does this happen?
I'm thinking that while she was on her 777 tour somebody made an uh oh. Hmmm poor Ri Ri....no worries early or not it was an amazing album luv. I especially love how you made a female strip club anthem. Yes Unapologetic is a banger but somebody clearly said #phuckyoreleasedate


No comments:

Post a Comment