Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Bey Show...Beyonce Announces Official Release of Autobiographical Movie

Everybody who knows me KNOWS I am a real Beyonce fan like I'm one of those people who will faint and cry at her concerts. But there are other times when I can't my big sister. It's usually when she does her documentaries and writes her open letters to her fans. A few days ago Beyonce released one of her special handwritten letters to her fans. I have never understood why she thinks people feel bad for her. Oh Beyonce I'm so sorry God has blessed you with talent, beauty, and all of the resources in the world but no brains. (LOL)

SEE BEYONCE'S HANDWRITTEN LETTER TO FANS BELOW

Now a few days after her letter, she announced via Facebook that she would be releasing her untitled self directed autobiographical Movie on HBO in February 2013. If its anything like her documentaries then I will enjoy and will have soooooo much material to work with (LOL)

Until FMOT @stilettomcqueen



No comments:

Post a Comment