Monday, November 26, 2012

Rihanna Defines Skin in GQ

Well well well.....I might be a few days late with this one but man oh man....why didn't anyone tell me Rihanna was doing it like that? Here I go at the local liquor store ready to have a Weeknd and Wiz kind of night off that Bombay and lemonade ( don't judge me lol ) and I was smacked in the face with one of Queen Ri's hips.
I mean the girl absolutely killed it on that cover!!!! Yes it was a little raunchy,yes she was naked, sure the photographer is a very lucky man.....and it's also Rihanna what do you expect?
I love, love, love the bold direction she is taking with her career. Who cares if she stumbles along the way....Rihanna is the definition of a real party girl and I'm 'bout that life!!!!!
Check out more pics from the GQ photoshoot below.....

FMOT @stilettomcqueen






No comments:

Post a Comment